Monday, March 23, 2009

Who will help me when I need it.

Dear God,

I am so tired... Please lift me up.
I am so weak... Please arm around me.

I need your support (as usual), I need your power, and I need your love.

I don't know why, but my tears keep coming down, non-stop.
I don't know why, but my heart keep going very fast...

My heavenly father, I want to throw up, but I can't waste what you gave me. I just can't take the stress anymore, please help me. I am going crazy... My Lord father, I feel so cold, I feel helpless, and useless. Please help me.

My body doesn't listen to me anymore.
My body doesn't act good anylonger...

I wake up in the middle of the night.
I need to support my family financially and physically...

God, I love you, please let me know how much you love me especially when I am weak mentally. I am afraid that I will walk away from you. I am afraid that I will not be able to take the work I like anymore...

Lord, please help me... please please....

In name of Christ, Amen.

No comments: