Monday, March 16, 2009

Why life is so complicated?

Dear God,
Why are you making people think complicatedly? I don’t understand. Should people live peacefully and simply are good enough in our lives on earth?

Please forgive me to ask you such questions, as I really don’t want to think things too complicate. It really hurts my head. My brain is in pain when I think too much about it.

Life shouldn’t be happy when you already planned everything for us? I am sorry that I don’t really live my life the best, but I am learning. I am really teaching myself new thing everyday. Please let me know what exactly you planned for me.

My brain hurts so much. My head spins as there are so many things to think thru. Please take care of my life and the people around me. They are effected by me which I don’t want to make their lives miserable. Please take care of them.

My Lord, I really don’t want to give more troubles to others as the problems they have already too much for them. Without your help, I really doubt I can live this long. My heavenly father, please take care of the people I love and love me, I really don’t know how to take care of them as they even think more complicated than me. I don’t want to think too much. Please forgive us from making the world even worse. We didn’t mean to make it so difficult.

Love you, Lord.
Percy

No comments: