Thursday, April 02, 2009

Trying to have a BIG CHANGE

Dear God,

Please support me.
Please lift me up.

I am going to do something that I never think it is a good idea, but I will need to try once.
Please support me.

I have been trying to lose weight in the past (Since I was born)
I tried NOT eating...
I tried to become Vegetarian
I tried to have SOLDER DIET...

didn't work... just didn't work at all.

This time, I will try to do something very new in my life.
Please help me by letting me do a lot of exercises during this time.
Please let me eat less during this time.
Please guide me to the way I should be.

My Lord, sound stupid, but I really think how fat I am .. is wasting the resource on the earth.
I am going to try this in 8 weeks. Hope it will work a bit.

God helps me.

I am praying in the name of Christ, ~Amen.

No comments: