Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Chasing Love Musical Drama May 16 2009

It is OVER!

I had been working so hard for this event. End up it went OK in my standard.

Artists were arrived on May 15 2009 and Thank you for all my friends. I actually pulled 90% of my friends to the event becoming the volunteers

Drivers were great! Prepared well for the schedule of the artists. No matter what happened, they overcome the problems. Thank you.

My Assistants were great! Ran up and down for me and the SHOW! Solve the problems when I already had a lot to worry.

All team leaders and volunters were SUPER! Already told them what to do and they were just doing their job WELL DONE!

I praised to LORD that there were some mistakes so I still learned from it. I praised to LORD that the show went just so well. Of cause, there were some complains and negative feedbacks, That was just NORMAL! Thank you very much.

I praised to LORD that I did my part, I already TRIED my best and the rest were depending on HIM, not me.

No comments: