Monday, May 04, 2009

may 16 event.


These days are crazy for me.


I have been working 7 days per week in the past few months. I don't know how many days I can stand any longer....


The Show is on May 16, but there are a lot of different things happening:

I need to cooperate with Suk Yin in order to make backstage/ production team works

I need to cooperate with Sponsors on accessories, food, etc etc workable

I need to make sure all volunteers know what they need to do before/ during / after the show

I need to balance my life style in order NOT going crazy.


Kenneth, I am sorry to give you my burdens. I don't know who else I should talk to and cry on to. Thank you for supporting me no matter I am being a bitch or not.


Wenkie, Pedro, Tracy, Carman, etc etc: Thank you for helping me out by taking such important roles in the event.


Ka Ho, thank you for taking care of my dogs as I have to run around to get ready the show.


Mom, thank you for coming back all the way from Hong Kong just to supporting me in such harsh period of time.


Thank you GOD for giving me the chance to do it. It is just too big for me. I don't know if I can still handle it in this coming weeks... without your help. I am nothing.
There are just too many things to handle while my health is not the top "healthy" ....

No comments: