Monday, May 11, 2009

mixed mind

I have been listening a lot of music.

Lyrics touch my heart.

How can those writers and composters write those amazing lyrics?

I have been running around, dealing with different parties bcoz of the event. I am very tired physically and mentally. I have been this in the past months. Sorry for the people closed to me. They needed to put up with me. Sorry about that.

Whenever I feel depressed, you are here with me, trying to cheer me up and making sure I am eating and doing well.
On the other hand, I don't do much for you, but torturing you mentally. Sorry about that. I am trying NOT to do so, but I am being attacked by Depression. I am trying avoid it. Sorry, Mission failure.

I am looking for my future. I believe God provide me bright and shinny day everyday. I have been waiting for this for so long... why it seems like it is getting harder and longer to get it?

I have so many songs in my mind right now. I can't do it. I can't relax bcoz the event is within 4 days. It seems like so many things UNPREPARED!!!!!!

Tomorrow, I will do one thing very important in my LIFE. No one knows about it... Alive or Dead, you will see.

Love you all,
Percy

No comments: