Monday, August 07, 2006

A knot


I had been crying almost the whole day. I cried bcoz I felt the frustration. I was very stressed due to family issues, work, and my personal problems. It seemed like a KNOT in my life.

Thanked God that HE sent Louisa So to call me. We talked a bit. Ah Sa was really nice to me, at lesat she saw the problems and tried to talk me out. I guessed I broke down again... I went no where.... and couldn't know what to do except crying and crying...

Being a crying baby might be very bad, but for me... that was one way to release the sadness. I didn't mean to cry that much. I only wanted to let it out once in a while.

Thinking my future partner will be my savior... bcoz he will take care of me and I am sure I will not think anything same as what I am thinking right now.

Dear God,

Please help me to untide the Knot of my life. Please walk with me. I know you are. Thank you God.~Amen.

No comments: