Tuesday, October 24, 2006

休息﹐休息一下。。。可以嗎﹖

I am very tired today.

No mood to do anything. I already tried so hard to eat a lot of chocolate to boots up my mood. I guess no mood at all.

I am very tired today.

Whenever I think that I have to play basketball with my co-workers today after work. I wanna die. Good to know my brother is coming to play with us, or I will be in trouble. 1 gal Vs 2 guys? What the...?

I am very tired today.

Just found out something happened to our company, I really wanna give up at this moment. I need a rest. I mean I really need a time to rest. Work, study, Daddy's health, etc etc. Good NOT to have any relationship so I don't need to worry about having bad temper to another half; on the other hand, too bad I don't have another half, no one have chance to share with me.

I am very tired today.

Can I borrow your shoulder to cry on? or just have an arm for me to hold on and rest?

I really want to quiet down for a bit, but... *sigh*... why? I guess, why not?

Life is short, don't really wanna pass it without doing anything.


生活靜靜似是湖水。。。。。

我的碼頭在哪﹖我好想抖抖﹐休息﹐休息一下。

No comments: