Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Career

Dad keeps asking me whether I like work in Radio still. I actually never work there. Being a DJ is my dream since I was little. I always thought may be I just like talking very much. It was the concept of being DJ since little. Of coz I knew it is different story being a DJ after I grew up.

I am getting old and I don't think I can be as energized as what DJ should be right now. Being HK DJ needs to know Mandarin, and I am not willing to learn. I know I should learn it, but this is not the langauge I like to learn. However, I don't think I will be one anymore...

Friends keeps asking me whether I like the work I have right now. Honestly, I am not sure. I guess not, eh? But I pretty enjoy the working environment (not the Factory one), the coworkers and actually the freedom I have in this job.

I don't know the trading part. I don't know if I like to deal with China people that often. I feel like that I am on my own, which is the feeling I never want to have.

There is a friend who came back from Canada for travelling. I met him yesterday. He is those who liked to talk about LIFE, FUTURE, CAREER, etc etc. Talking about my plan, I told him that I am planning to go back to Canada in 3-5years. I wanted to start up the business.

What kind of the business I want to start? May be event management? or anything related to event...? But then, I guess I am not that career-retiented person to work 24-7 non stop. However, I will not work majorly in Events. Being an event planner, you can't be part time. I know I will be able to do so, but I just don't want to... bcoz I think life should have more choices beside the career.

So... what do I really want to be? =) I know, but I am not telling you. If you want to ask me, you better email me and ask, ok?

No comments: