Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Lamma trip in Jan 2007

As I remembered, I never been Lamma Island. I heard about it for long... but never go there.
I went there with Simon, Simon's gf, King, Shirley, May, May's friends and Una. I was a fun part. Shirley prepared map and realized we didn't really need one.

From Point A to Point B... it might only took 2 hours... end up Una and I took 3 -4 hours to arrive. Too many small shops around... hahah!


Before we started, King took this picture for me. wow!! I really have a BIG BACK! *sigh*... how should I lose weight??? I want to do so....


There was a good thing I like Lamma Island. There was everywhere to talk about "Protect animals" and I was sure they did what they wrote. Places were clean, animals were petted. People took care of those animals in good way. These 3 dogs were eating my treats. Before we approached them, they were growling at us, especially to Una. I felt so bad to them... However, I bought some treats for them. It might not as good as the dog food, but good enough than nothing in the stomach. If I am for sure staying in Hong Kong. I am sure I will get a dog. A very Chinese Dog! Thinking if I go back Canada, I will get 1 to 2 back to Canada. The Chinese dogs.


After 1/2 way to the bottom of the mountain, you would see this por por. She was selling Tofu Fa (Tofu desert). Everyone must came to see her before going up the hill. She saw Una and I holding pictures, she was smelling. How nice she was. Very typical senior in country side.


That was what I wanted to do the most. Gave up the high paid job, came to a country side and started a farm, let more people know what organic farm and have a tea area, let people rest. Have some music.... feeling so good!!!

I was not a beach person. It took me a while to think how I should take this picture. I didn't like 2 things: Sand & Open water. Don't ask me why, but bad memories from childhood.


The rock was the limited for me to get the closest to the beach. I really didn't like sand. I mean... if someone hold my hand and went there, I might. At this moment, better not. I don't really like going in there myself. If you wanted to know why, ask me yourself. I didn't wanna talk about it on here.
Una and I walked up to the mountain. Kept telling her how luxury this hike to us. Last time we hiked was one of the hottest day in Summer with 30 lbs behind us. this was just way much better.
Looked like we could just climb all these rocks and went over to the other side. It also seemed like the rocks were going to fall. Anyway.... kind of fun to look LONGER to this scene.
After GREAT SEAFOOD dinner, we missed the ferry. May's friends kept complaining that she wanted to go back early... so we booked a boat (the one in this photo). I was excited, at the same time, I was ready to the worse. I was going to safe King if there was any bad thing happen. That was how bad I thought. hahaahaaa! It was fast. 10 mins from got on the boat to Abedeen, Hong Kong. $230!! not bad...







No comments: