Monday, January 01, 2007

Last BBQ in 2006

Date: Dec 26, 2006
Time: met at 11:00am, end up.... be ther around 12:30pm... and not to start until 1:00pm... but left around 3pm. TOO MUCH SMOKE! KILLED ME!!!!!
Location: "Siu Lam BBQ place" @ Siu Lam
People: Kelly (guy), Yolanda, Pinky, Kelson, Benny, Maggie, Stephen, Ceci and me

This is the view from the BBQ area. Beach was outside, too bad that I was afraid to go out to the sand. I just didn't like it at all.



Talking about Camping Fire. The BBQ actually reminded me Brother Ka Ho. Where the heck are you?



Kelson and Kelly (Guy) he does look like "SOMEONE" but can't remember... wondering who he looks like...



Gals from Kelson. =)



"Step-hen" and Ceci



I left early. Please take a look at my nose. The nasal was swolling. IT was really bad. I couldn't breath until I arrived Mong Kok (of coz. It was one of the chances I could rode on "Risky Life Mini-bus". Hahaaha! I just love it! 20 mins from Tuen Mun to Mong Kok). It was so painful for the whole night



I really felt like I had "NO NOSE" after the BBQ in the afternoon.... Just like this...



*Date on the photos are not correct. It should be Dec 26th, 2006.

No comments: