Friday, January 12, 2007

Lego city in Hollywood

Don't remember when I was there.

I used to wish to have all kinds of LEGO when I was little. Parents used LEGO as awards for us if we got high marks... Unfortunately, I never have any of the LEGO.

By looking at the lego exhibition in Hollywood plaza. I found it was so amazed!!! EVERY littles pieces are made by LEGO!!!! What the heck....?

See how details it could be. Some people complained that Lego couldn't make like REAL WORLD things due to their angles.


But looking at LEGO deeper, you will find out something....


Lego could built a city and children has the fantacy dreams about what happened in the city....


Lego could share our daily life by building from little pieces one by one.


Even a X'mas tree was guarded by Lego men.

One single Lego man could not do much, but many of Lego men could make the difference.

Lego men could show the actions, the motion...

Even animals could built by LEGO. See how amazing it would be? Sometimes somehow, I just don't have the luck to have my own LEGO.... I guess I will just look at the pictures for now...

No comments: