Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Mini Zion gathering....

I couldn't believe that we met in Hong Kong again. Especially we all went to eat SEAFOOD in Sai Kung.... It was one of the special day for me.

Sit Mui... always have her image!


I don't know this couple very much, I only know guy named Raymond, Jay's brother, and pretty lady named Sandy, Ah So!... I only have a very special feeling to this brother and sister. Thank you meeting me, Raymond and Sandy.

so Happy to see you all, U fellowship people!!!!
Jon is in both side (U fellowship and Career fellowship) .... I really like this picture. Actually this is my wallpaper of my phone. Jay and V, so good to see you...
If you can see... we have Ronnie, Freddy and Selwyn in the gathering, but I am just too tiring from uploading the pictures.

It always happy to see old friends. Happy Happy....

No comments: