Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Smile

Just came back home from China. It was very nice to join the CHINESE DINNER with factory staffs. It was one of the nice events I ever go which organized by non-organized people. It was 1200s people join the dinner. Will show the photos later on.



When I need to face/deal with people I don't used to hang around. I do either trying my best to get along with them or running away from them. I do really know who I like to hang around with, on the other hand, I don't have life time enemy. When I need to deal with such people, I will just "surrend" to them.

Why do I need to fed up about their personalities? I am a weird person, but doesn't mean I isolate myself to others. However, I do find a way to open them in order for me to understand such kind people for future use (or for future avoiding).

In the past week, I have been trying my best to know some people I think they can be my friends. End up, rude answers or even ignorance. I don't like the way they treat me, but I do thank them for letting me know they don't care about me. If they do, they will care how I feel/ how I react... Oh well... Too bad, it just shows that I am a happy person compare with them. Poor them.


Happiness is easy to have unless you appreciate what you have. I always like to have such facial expression all the time. I hope things get better and I do keep it on my face at all time.

If you ask me whether I am happy or not. I can tell you. I am happy to enjoy my life, I am happy to have the stress at work, and I am happy of what I have. I don't smile doesn't mean I am not happy. Come on, I am learning how to love myself.

But how...?

No comments: