Sunday, April 01, 2007

Because I said so

http://www.becauseisaidsomovie.com

I went to watched this last weekend. It shocked me because it is very much like my life.

My parents are very protecting me, especially my Dad. It is strange that they don't worried about my Dating status... I guess I give them enough faith that I will have beloved one eventually.

Hum...
hummmm........I am worried.

Not that I want to get married and have baby. It already jumped too many steps. I like to do things step by step. I always make fun of myself to tell everyone that I got myself a wedding planner, an MC, a little handsome flower boy, place to have my wedding.... but I don't have the person yet. Even my flower boy said, "Percy Jeh jeh, don't make me wait for too long. I will grow up you know...? I was speechless.

Friends sometimes ask me NOT TOO picky and get a guy to get married.I don't think I am picky, but all the guys just think I am their good friends, best friends.... may be I don't have the luck to have someone like that to be with me.

Of coz, some people say that we should have something real when we have no another 1/2. They are talking about money..... $$ is important, but not as important as other things. Things like family, friends, career, my dogs... my pets....

Next time when I settle down (properly not HK) I will get myself a Guinea Pig again. I miss Pa Lay very much. (For those don't know what "pa lay" means. Pa Lay (pear) was my 1st Guinea pig. He was litter trainned, and will come to me when I called "Pa Lay", and he liked to sleep on my boobs (My ex said, who didn't want to... haahahahaa)). Beside my 1/2 one, Pa lay is the only kind of animals allow to sleep on them.. ehheheeheheeeeheeeeee!

Talking about meeting new guys, I always ask God to show me who is the one. I don't know... I really don't know ... I am being very passive in this case... Everytime I got rejected if I being active. Anyway.... Hope I will find my man soon.

I enjoy my life being single, but I want to be couple..... are you out there? come to me now!!!!

No comments: