Sunday, April 01, 2007

Way to keep the Flame of happiness

I have been pretty busy recently. Both at work and at personal life are busy. I used to talk to myself. Yeah... I like to talk to myself.... bcoz I have so many so much to say but not too many people I want ot share those stuffs with.

I still remember I was making fun people putting up their journal on web is very immature attitude. Now see who is doing it....

Una and other friends keep asking me why no more smiles on my face after I moved back to Hong Kong. That was something I didn't recognize until they told me. I don't know .. I guess I can't talk to myself anymore (too many people on the street)... so not letting myself open enough...? I don't know ...

I start to meet new friends on internet. I mean just one or two... not many of them. I should not using "meet" bcoz I don't think we will never meet. Isn't it the rule of meeting people on internet? Never meet them to give them the unlimited imagination of myself. Can't believe I found "smile" on this way. I feel relief not that tensed when I talk to them.

Smile is still with me all the time... This is a simple way to show "Hey! Percy is friendly, easy to approach, come talk to me". Tell you something: Some people think I am hard to hang around with.

I guess...Smile is not running away from me... but the flame of happiness is almost off. I need to find a way to keep the flame going on.... Do you have any idea? Let me know...

No comments: