Monday, April 30, 2007

Holiday activity

When I was on my Holiday in Canada... I always played with my dogs. That was something I wanted to do at all the time, but didn't have a chance to do so...

They had a sense to know that I was on holiday, so they didn't even bother to bug me (when I was hurry to work, they always looked at me sadly and kept barking...)

This is Cookie lying down on floor, and I tried to squeeze my head to his body. so Fluffy... so nice...
That was on the way to Grooming for Boy Jai. Poor Boy Jai, didn't know what would happened to his hair... haahahahaaa!!! Look at Ka Ho and I? We were so Mo noi...
After Grooming, Boy jai didn't even look at me for hours. I went to see him and tried to kiss him. He was like "Don't even come closer you moron!! Look how clean I am... your lip smells...."
Finally, I grapped him and he had no where to go... hahaahaha! Poor him... I miss Boy jai
On the other side, Cookie looked at us and got ready to fight! heheehee! Cookie, I love you too!

No comments: