Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I thanked God to give me this challenge!!!!

I thanked God for stopping my tongue when I could speak out for myself while someone set me up. I understood she must had her reason to set me up. That meant I was still useful.

I thanked God for keeping my temper when she showed her kindness by setting me up in bad situation. I understood she needed to get the reward from boss.

I thanked God for letting me breath faster when boss was yelling at me. It showed that I was still healthy to breath.

I thanked God for giving me the opportunities to see what the REAL WORLD was. I always stayed in the simple world, but not the complicated community.

I thanked God for letting me know Family is more important than my career even MONEY is main element as well.

Wake up, PERZ!!!! HONEYMOON period is OVER, the battle begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am very unhappy that I was being set up by my 2nd boss to have 3-4 "dead cats" in tonight's meeting. All arrows were I will NOT GIVE UP! You'll see!!!! I will make sure you want to keep me when I resign. You will regret!!!! Too bad. This is me!

You don't deserve my ability.

No comments: