Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Babies around me....

Start to think about whether I will have the guts to have babies.... (before that, I should think whether I have someone to marry me 1st hahaaha!!)


What if they are so cute? I will not let them go... always protect them... --> just like my parents to us, Over protected


What if they are so rude? never learn... I will hurt myself so much, bcoz I am very emotional...


What if they are acting like me? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I will kill myself on that...


I guess think too much.... Too bad... it always happen on smart people who knows how to multi-tasks to use the brain. hahaaahaa!!!


Please share the happy moment with me. I like being with them. =)


Notes: they are not couple, just Jeanie went to visit Garros, and Livia (Garros's wife) who took the picture. Look at Gianna, one of baby gal is so... "cute".


This is Audrey. My God-daughter... she grew up a lot, this was last Summer. She was afraid to meet me 1st ... right now... she would call me, "Percy Yee Yee". hehehe!! *sigh*... I am Yee Yee...


This is Jason, my God-son. Siu Yin's son. Didn't have a chance to meet him since this picture. I think it was taken last Summer (again)... *sigh*... Siu Yin, Jason... I miss you two...


This is ... humm... humm.... Chester, Audrey's brother, and my god-son too. He was BIG. This was him 10 hours after he was born.

Look at Chester now... his HEAD is so BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was taken couple weeks ago.


This is Joshua Chan. Lilian's little son. It is very difficult to communicate with him. He doesn't talk yet. When you speak Chinese to him, he just look at you; When you speak English to him, he just blink his eyes; when you speak "non-sense" langauge, he just laugh so hard and SMILE big time!!!! *sign*



This is lovely Caleb. He never gets tired... and he has bad temper badly...... Well... for me... I like this kid.... I will give him a pile of shit and a pile of sugar.... Very sweet to hear him to call me "Percy biu yee yee"... heheehe!!


This is Nicholas. *sigh*... Son of "Ng Chi Kin" ... and he is very fun to talk to. He is not afraid to share his thoughts with strangers. That was a time when I 1st met him, I asked him what does he want to be in the future... and he told me ... he want to be "Tsang Yum Kui".... I was like.... *sweating* hahahaa! this is the picture I am taking of him when he is showing me how HK gal pretending CUTE. hahahaaa!

No comments: