Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Miserable? Confused? frustration?

I guess life is like that...

You don't really know what "treasure" is when you have it. You will regret the less time you spend with it/him/her/them when it is too late.

I am not very happy today, beside being illness and not feeling well. I guess the feeling of confused and miserable really tick my nerve. I don't really know what exactly I want, but I guess this is time for me to rethink again.

When I am not happy, I am thinking about you, but you are not here with me. I want to show my interest, but I guess not the time yet. It is all about right timing and right place. There are a lot of ups and downs, but I just can't share with anyone, am I stupid or what?

I think the most reasonable thing I can do now is focus on something else. Will I be able to do it? I don't know...

Headache really kills me. Stomached really drag me to swallow myself... With all these pains... I think I can get better.

Anyway, take care, myself. I will be OK. Cry it out LOUD and tomorrow is another BRAND NEW DAY! Are you agreed??

Percy @ mYoga

No comments: