Sunday, June 17, 2007

My weekend..

It was a very nice weekend.

I always count my weekend from Friday to Monday.

Please let me start from Thursday this time.


Thursday: "Tuesday with Morrie"

I bought 2 tickets for the Drama "Tuesdays with Morrie". It was acted by Chung King Fei and Edmond Lo. I read the book. It was so good. It touched my heart so much and taught me how to deal with DEATH. "Learn how to die, and then learn how to live". Bad that Una couldn't go with me in the last minute; Good that Patrick could be able to go with me in the last minute. Thank you, Patrick.





Friday:


Didn't do much. Went to China Factory with Tammy. Pretty nice to hang out with her. She is a very cool manager. Make sure you do the work for her or she will be very straight forward to you. I always thanked GOD for giving me these wonderful people around me. By the time I came back was already late. However, I decided to spend some time with my "C-hing" Patrick and good friend, Una. Patrick and I went to G.O.D for dinner then Starbuck for chit chat. I was so happy to meet Patrick again. I was so shocked and surprised again.



Saturday:



MSN and worked till late noon. Rushed to China to meet King, Ka Ho and mom. It was so good to hang out with family. Too bad "you' were not there with me. I wish you were there. Went to "Siu Lin Gung" for Bookcity. Didn't buy a lot of books, but CDs. I like to hang out there. So relax and another type of life over there. stay there till late.... then rushed back to Shenzhen for Ka Ho's suit. By the time we went home it was too late... didn't want to go out. I was tired but couldn't go to sleep. The sleeping problem came again.

No comments: