Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A prayer for my friend, Hak Hak dei

I would like to have all of you to pray for my friend, Hak Hak Dei.

Dear God,

Thank you for giving me a friend, Hak Hak Dei. He doesn't believe in you, but I still want to put him into your hands. I believe you are the greatest and you are not leaving anyone out of your kindness and your LOVE.

Please protect him from all the bad things happened on him. He may be strong, but he has limited power and strength. Without you, I am afraid he will take the hard way to go on in his life. I am praying for his family. Hope he can get over the wound from his past and throw the saddness to you and move towards happiness you are going to give him. My Dear Lord, please also bright up his way to a good career. He is in the valley of his career. I personally think his career is not something you want him to be. Please guide him the way, lift him up and don't let him walk alone.

My Dear heavenly father, I believe you take care of me this much, and you will not leave my friends behind. Please take care of Hak Hak Dei. I praise to you that you protect me since I was little. I thank God that I didn't get through what he went through. Thank you for giving me all directions of protection in my life. Please show him your LOVE, please let him know what is the most important to him. I thank you for listening to my prayers.

I am praying in the name of Jesus Christ. ~Amen.

No comments: