Thursday, February 21, 2008

忘記背後, 努力面前

I was talking to my "dai lo" yesterday and finally I have some feedback about my blog.

Start from Today, I will put more elements in it. I will try not to express my SAD side only, but both side. Please bare with me.

In the past 5 days, I was not happy. Due to the disappointment at work, the isolation myself and the illness of my health. I put myself into the box and trying to lock it.

Thank you for talking me out, Chris. I am trying to get myself into one piece again and make sure things are getting better.

I promised myself and to LORD that I will walk close to him. I am working on it. Friends, remind me if you see me walking off track! Thank you.

I am sure I can change myself in the year of 2008. What do you think?



[忘記背後, 努力面前的, 向著標杆直跑.] (腓立比書 3:13-14)
Yeah! Baby!!!! Go Go Go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perz,

So happy to hear that! In order to send my supports to you, I decide to leave you a message =) yeah my 1st one (finally)... hee hee.

Be strong & brave!!!

Here's a great song for you!
A very touching song.... Count your blessings from Lord and say thank you to Him through your love & service to others in the earth.

http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=UFrdJ2V3r7Y&feature=related

Love ya always,
San San