Thursday, February 28, 2008

Out of the job

Everyday when my eyes meet the light, I thank God for letting me see the light.

I was very tired this morning, I bet it was from exercise last night. I was so happy that I made the efforts to the GYM. Not that I really really wanted to go. It was so freaking cold last night.

I was running on the trackmill and I realized how lucky I was that I could ran on that. I had 2 legs. I had one healthy knee still.

Then I went on the Pilates Ball to do cruches and dumbbells stuffs.... It was amazed that I could actually keep the strength I used to have. I praised that I could lifted up my arms.

After that, I felt so relax to be there. Coworkers told me that I wouldn't stop thinking about work even after office hours. I had to try myself NOT to take the job too personal. I remembered last time I broke down bcoz I took it too personal and too serious.

I went home. Didn't want to wash dishes but wanted to sit down with dogs and relax. Too bad Ka Ho was not at home with me. It would be a treasurable night for us.

God is actually taking good care of me. I should not take it for granted. =)

No comments: