Friday, March 28, 2008

10 days (Mar 18- 28, 2008)

It has been 10 days since last blog posted up.


So many things happened in this 10 days:


my ONLY co-worker announced to be transferred to another team. I will be all alone with my Manager in Toronto. (Still ok that I have another great supports from the West)

Mom confirmed to come back on Mar 28 2008 (shooot! That means TODAY!!!)

Dad was sick for 2 days (worried about his illness for 1 week!)

King was very busy and I hardly talked to him

Ka Ho missed the court date, need to go to court today (Don't worry, stupid Ka ho got a ticket without any reason... can you believe it?)

Cookie seems a bit not feeling well last night. He lied down on the place where Boy jai passed away, that scared me a lot.

Connor still ignored Cookie as much as he could, Great work! haahahaa!

Roof was dripping water into MY ROOM! (This SUCK!!!!!!)

I was working very hard in my position, and now I am even working very crazy in my job. Never leave work on time (5:30pm) .... what the heck...

Met new friends in the past weekend, went to Karaoke with Paulo and his friends... so cool!

Had some phone conversations with some of my friends, Thank you for digging me out from my cave.

Called Louisa So, hopefully will have some partnership job with her. Stay tune.

MSN with Matt Chow, good to hear that he is doing ok. But I think he need a vacation. Take care of yourself, Buddy.

Ka ho spent 2 days (Non-stop) to clear / to clean Mom's room for mom! Great work, Ka Ho.

King would need to take care of Dad behalf of Mom as well. Lots of work, King. Hang on!

Called Por por, and talked with her. She seemed ok. Good to know.

Good Friday, went to "toronto passion play" with Gary, Pedro, Shirley, Belinda, Teresa, Brian and Wenkie. It was a GREAT SHOW!!!!

Good friday service, I cried again, bcoz I once again gladed how much GOD love me and how he died for me. Thank God for taking care of me since I was born.


All of the above are not in order. Use your wisdom to sort them out.


If you want to see how I look now... go to facebook and look at the new tagged pictures (By Hoolio and Lewis (Luk Shuk)


wow! only 10 days.... so many things happened!!!! need to run now... bye


Perz

PS: oh.... got this picture from Best friend, Benny. So happy for him...

No comments: