Monday, March 03, 2008

Dream BIG!

I like to think. Doesn't matter realistic or not... My mind gives me a lot of space to "crazy".
I believe that I should think more, create more and crazy more...


When a person lose the ability to create, this person lose the opportunity to enjoy the life. I don't like to lose this ability, this opportunity. That is why I keep myself busy in thinking. Make sure I am using my mind to create all kinds of crazy things to myself and to others.
I don't care whether others understand or not. They are not me. It is normal that they don't understand my mindset. I don't mind bcoz I keep a lot of my dreams inside me still. If you like to explore more of them, you will need to talk ot me, communicate with me and make sure I tell you bcoz sometimes you just don't can't imagine those are from my brain... hahahahaa


Friends, make sure you keep yourself a DREAM. Don't need to be realistic, bcoz it may not seem like realistic right now, but you never know in the future. If you want to think BIG, then dream BIG! Try to work towards it slowly. one step at a time...
God gives us the power to create, to think, and to acheive; don't let it drain away...


Look at the sky... so big. It doesn't matter how much clouds cover it, we can see the LIGHT. It is all depending on timing. Keep your dream and work on the process slowly and take the action on the right time. Good luck, pal!

No comments: