Sunday, April 20, 2008

Beautiful sky beyond the challenge!!!




I finally have a time to sit down on my bed and relaxing. It is not usual for me to do so during this time of period.


I have been so busy since... since Jan.


I am looking for this time of relax for a whole week, finally, I have this 2 hours relax before another busy week. What the.... that is ok. I praise to Lord for this.


I went to pub to watch Raptor game with my friends, then my friends asked me some Christian's Questions again. I didn't like it as I am not a good christian and I somehow don't really know how to answer them. It showed my stupid side. I felt that my friends are challenging me. It is so weird that he challenged me only. We do have other christian friends. oh well, Pray to Lord that he provide Wisdom to me...
Whenever I am challenged by non-christians, I feel so depressed. Beside I feel so stupid for NOT knowing how to answer the proper answer, plus I feel that I am disgracing my God. When it happens, I will look at the sky and give it a BIG smile, bcoz I know God is watching and opening my friend's heart by challenging me. On the other hand, I have to build up my strength in order to know how to answer his concerns.
For those who look at my blog at all time, you will find I like to take pictures of skies. Hehehe! Yeah, don't you think it is one of the most beautiful things in our lives?
Blue Sky with White fluffy clouds, so nice!

No comments: