Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Thank you, Suk Yin

Dear Suk Yin,

Thank you for taking care of my feeling. You don't have to do it, but you care. Thank you
Thank you for talking to me out of the blue. You don't have to do it, but you care. Thank you
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me whenever you give me chance to learn from you. You don't have to do it, but you care. Thank you
Thank you for making sure I take my pills and take care of myself. You don't have to do it, but you care. Thank you
Thank you for reminding me that GOD loves me all the time. You don't have to do it, but you care. Thank you
Thank you for building up my confident with me. You don't have to do it, but you care. Thank you
Thank you for teaching me stuffs over and over again, you never get tired of me. You don't have to do it, but you care. Thank you

Suk Yin, what should I do to pay you back with all your loves and kindness? I really don't know, except THANK YOU and respect you as much as I can.

Thank you, Suk Yin

No comments: