Sunday, April 20, 2008

V8! So happy for you.

It's been very busy weekend for me. So many couples are getting married.


Jay and Vivian (May 10)

Flossie (May 24)

Jackson (Jun)

Selwyn (Aug)


Sat:

Wanted to have some private time with Mom, end up I went to breakfast with her and to buy some meats with her. Hope she enjoyed the time I was with her.

Then, I rushed to Flossie (very Far WEST of up town) and met with Lisa and her. It was very nice that I would have a chance to meet my old school friends. I knew them more than 25 years. Hollly molly.... we are OLD!

Then, picked up Tracy, and meet with gals from church @ Spa. It was very exciting bcoz I never been Pedicure.... didn't really like letting other touch my feets. it turned out pretty cool! As long as Vivian was happy. that was all count!

From far west (Flossie's house) to far East (Bur oak spa @ ninth line)... again... I went to west again. We had a good quality time together to have dinner with Vivian for her BRIDLE SHOWER!
(V8, I know you don't like the pink thing..... just ONE picture... and you can take it off! Poor V8)

Honestly, I didn't really enjoy the dinner since it was very expensive, but to Vivian... couldn't say much.


No comments: