Wednesday, May 14, 2008

China SiChuan Earthquake

Dear God,

Please comfort those who lost the family members during the earthquake.
Please comfort those who are still looking for family members in the area.

My Lord, my heart is drowning. I am working on the Emergency by WVC towards this earthquake, my eyes are tearing. There are so many people lost their lives without any notice. Please Lord, please help them. Take them with you. Please comfort their family.

I don't know what I can do, but I know you sent me here to get closed to the situation and let me learn how to understand the human nature. Thank you for taking care of me. I felt so grateful that I am in Canada. I am so dam lucky, my Lord.

I am trying my best to support the relief. PLease give me strength and give me energy to do so. I don't have a lot of money, if I am in China, I know I will go there and support. Please Lord, help me to do so.... Even I am in Canada, please give me wisdom to do things for this.

My heard is sinking, my Lord, please lift me up

I am praying in the name of Jesus Christ.

~Amen

No comments: