Thursday, May 01, 2008

Food poison

Tuesday Morning:
so Hungry, I was in hurry and grapped a piece of cheese and a bottle of "Ha Fu" grass drink on the way to work.
By the time I reached 407 (markham rd and 407), I already finished the "breakfast"... when I was driving crossing yonge. Something wrong with me. I felt so dizzy and wanted to throw up.
I kept telling myself NOT to throw up or dizzy. Focus on the road... by the time I reached Dufferin, the dizziness and "puking feeling".... just up to the top of the head.
It was my hardest drive to Mississauga, end up I felt so sick after I parked the car...
Need to settle a bit before I came out of the car.
To devotion, I was shivering and feeling so cold. Anita called 3rd Floor First Aider, Karen, took me to the First Aid room.
After I lied down there, either I fainted out or I just couldn't get up. so dizzy and couldn't puke...
around noon, Dannet and Karen came to see me and suggested me to go home. I called Ka Ho, he came to WVC in 30 mins.
Went home, so tired... so sick... all I did was sleeping... and puking up.

Wednesday:
Dad asked Mom to go to WVC with me. I packed my stuffs. couple emails to my manager, and brought all the stuffs with me left. I was not feeling very well, but better than Tuesday.
I went to Dr. Lo. She examed me and told me I might have "ear water inbalanced". I really didn't think so, but of coz I didn't argue with her. She gave me a week sick leave and reminded me to take Gravol

Thursday:
I wanted to go to work as I didn't want to leave Wade alone at work. I felt so bad to him. He must be very scared bcoz he needed to in charge the whole dept.
I called all the helps I could to help him. Hope he was doing ok.
I realized that my OHIP card would be expired in 22 days, so Mom took me to renew it, then I went to get some Korean Congee. I didn't feel like eating anything else, but Congee.
Still dizzy. Hope things turned better.

I sometimes asked myself why the heck I have such weak body? I used to have better health... where is it anymore???

I am low in Iron, sensitive throat and the most bad thing: emotional problem...

Friends, please don't tell anyone as whoever come to read it... you must be my good friends. I need your help, but not spreading the rumours.

Hope I will feel better. Still feeling dizzy.

Am I really Food Poison? or actually "ear water inbalanced"?? I have no idea.

No comments: