Monday, July 02, 2007

The day after July 1

I was going to spend my holiday on my own or on my free will... End up ... *sigh*...

Dad got a group of friends to play MJ with him at home.
King went out with his friends after drop off mom to me.
Mom got nothing to do except getting me out to shop with her.
Dai Yee wanted to talk to me...

I slept early last night but got up early as well. Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to sleep more, but end up my body clock woke me up around 6:30am. Automatically, I turned on my radio and I also turned on my MSN (Mobile). Well, "he" was on again. He is one of my new firend, but I don't really like to talk to him, I know he has his purpose to approach me. I mean I like to be nice to this friend, but not in the bad way. You know me and you will understand what I mean. What a pity that he has to find friend like me online. However, I don't mind to be his friend. As long as he is not going harm me or anything.

What is wrong with me?? I just want to find someone to talk to... find someone to take care of me... How hard is it??

I keep asking myself, I am not that bad, but how come being single is that hard for me? Am I giving myself too high standard? *hummm* I told me that he told a lie to me... I accepted his apology, but he felt so bad. Haahaa@! no hard feeling. I am just his friend, he doesn't need to so true to me. hahahaa!

Anyway, went to Pilates and Yoga for 2 hours.... So hard.... =)

Then met Dai Yee to have Sushi *sigh*... shouldn't eat carbonhydrate... but... better do it eoday.... heheheheee!! Reduce Carbonhydrate ..... CUT it.... I will I will cut it down..

Mentally is tired, but Physically I am still ok. hehehee!!

Percy

No comments: