Monday, October 29, 2007

Cheap Cheap Cheap

There are somethings I do will lower my reputation.

Swear in the public
Hang out with "not-so cool" people
Eating with my mouth open
No eye contact to the people I am talking to
Yell at others
Give others my bad attitudes

The worse one should be:
keep calling someone who may not really like me.

You may think it is not the worse one, it is to me. I have pride to myself and I try to act a value person. I mean, I try to take care of my reputation as I don't want to look cheap, talk cheap and act cheap.

Honestly, I don't want to call you up when we promise not to contact each other. I guess, I can't stand the time being apart. I try to contact you, but you have no intention to call back Oh well... I guess I am being cheap now. I guess I shouldn't put myself in such bad position. Oh well... I already did.

No comments: