Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Thank God for giving me the magic buttom

Thank God for letting me to hear his whinning still
Thank God for letting me to feel his heart beat still
Thank God for letting me to walk him from place to place still
Thank God for letting me to stop the arguement between Cookie and Boy Jai still
Thank God for letting me to watch him drinking stil
Thank God for letting me to sense he came into the room and sleep beside me still
Thank God for letting me to understand life is very fragile still
Thank God for letting me to receive the request from him who wants more food still
Thank God for letting me to have a gift of GOD in all these years still
Thank God for letting me to write on here to tell everyone Boy jai is stable under my care still

When I touch his hands, he wakes up and gives me a disgusting look. Just like a magic buttom to wake him up.
Please God to walk with me, IF there is no more response by pressing the magic buttom in the future, please comfort me and give me strength to face the reality. I know I won't be able to walk this journey without you.

1 comment:

perztc said...

Thank you God, You listened to my Blog... to my prayers.

You were with me when Boy jai left me.
You were with me when I had to deal with this.
You were with me when I needed to be strong.
You were with me no matter what...