Thursday, October 04, 2007

Please don't lie to me...

Good Lord is helping me.
Protecting the most important thing of me is actually making people tell the truth.

I have met a guy, who is very kind to me but end up he lied to me. I felt so stupid to trust him at all. On the other hand, once again... it shows human beings are not worth to trust. How can I trust anyone anymore?? How can I believe in anyone? Can someone prove that I can trust someone?


At my age, I believe that I should not trust anyone easily, but this is me. This is real me. Am I lack of something to live in this world by myself? There are a lot of people out there pity me and say to me that they will protect me.

I was eaten by an innocent looked animal. What the hell...??

Good Lord protects me as well.

PS: Please don't hurt my feeling anymore... it is too fragile to be hurt again... I am scared...




No comments: