Sunday, October 21, 2007

get back into one piece...

It is almost 3 weeks that I didn't post anything on here.


Thank you to all my friends. I am ok. Not as upset as what I expected. I guessed that would come one day. God took Boy jai fast and quick, without pain. That was my blessing.


Life is so wonderful. I mean... I see the changes in the past week. I was empty and lonely. Now I found myself some happiness. I am still very insecure... so... Don't ask me yet... but... I am enjoying my life at this moment.


I am so glad to have someone to share my feeling with. Hope it becomes true...
No matter I found my real one or not.... I am sure ... the following gal would like to share with me.
Thank you, Kristen (and Karissa) for being with me right after they knew my loss of Boy jai. I love them since I met them. They are my sisters, as well as my friends.
Don't worry. I will be ok. Need sometimes to reorganize my life....

1 comment:

The Yee's said...

Percy,
I am real happy to stop by here and see that you have a big smile on your face. I know the last month has not been an easy one for you, but remember God is always there with you and when you feel like no one is around... just turn to HIM!!! May God continue to walk with you! Miss you!!!