Monday, October 01, 2007

It's time

Last friday (Sept 28th) I took Boy jai and Cookie to the off leash park. There were so many dogs running around.

Boy jai choose not to run but walk with me. I asked him walk around by himself. He listened. He really does listened. I left him and I walked towards the shelter, I turned around and I saw him looked at him sit down and seemed like asking for help. He didn't scream nor call out for help. He knew I would come to him. I ran to him and asked him what happened. He looked at him sliently and didn't bark or a word. He just looked at me.

I lifted his back up and he started to walk with me to the shelter, very very slow... very slow...

This morning, Ka Ho left home to work. I heard the barking while I was sleeping. I thought I had a dream or something; I heard the barking again. I knew it was Boy jai's. I called Boy jai, no foot steps or anything; I called again, I heard the barking, I started to search the house non-sensely, I lost the dog?? I lost the dog at home? what the....?

I turned on all the light, and I searched the house. After looking for different area, and I still couldn't find Boy jai. I thought Ka Ho left him outside, and I looked the direction of patio door. I saw the shadow of Boy jai. "Ah! Ka Ho left him outside?" When I walked closed to the patio door, I saw Boy jai was actually INSIDE, with both leg split open lied down on his belly position. I saw a lot of dog posted like this, but I never Boy jai did that in his life. Something went wrong... something went very very wrong....

I lifted up Boy jai's back, and opened the door for him. I realized that he had no power on his rear legs. Something I crossed my mind..."It's time?"

He came back up from the backyard, it seems like he put a lot of efforts to go down those stairs and he was being lazy to walk back up.

Vet told me, when his time is up I would know... I asked the vet how would I know, she said "If I love him enough, I would know..."

I think it really his time up and I really think I have to learn how to let go. Friends, would you support me? I am crying and I am directionless.

Dear God, please walk with me. please walk this road together. I don't need you to carry me. I have to learn how to face the truth. please take all the pain from Boy jai. Please let him be one of the most luckiest dog in the world.

No comments: