Thursday, December 20, 2007

Clear and straight forward Testimony

What exactly am I looking for in my life?
Am I going to spend most of my life for Money? for Names? or for Materials?

I need a job, I need to do my best on my job, but I don't want to stuck into the pride of such.
I need money. I need how much I need, but not how much I want.
I need people recognize me. I don't need BIG name bcoz everyone equal under God's hands.
I need the basic, but not excess.

I need Love, God provides different opportunities for me to love and to be loved.
I need Secure, God provides different opportunities for me to feel and to be protected.
I need Joys, God provides different opportunities for me to show and to be received.
I need happiness, God provides different opportunities for me to experience and to be shared.

I thanked God that Sammi become Christian, so I will be able to meet her in person in the heaven in the future. Sammi is one of a few gal singers I like that most. I like her voice, I like her attitude and her mindset.

However, I just want to share this important message to you all, my friends.

No comments: