Tuesday, December 04, 2007

What I did in the past few days...

Finally, I come back on here. Not that I don't really want to come back, but I was very busy with my family financial issues (transition between end of month and beginning of the month, always be the mess!) and the Christmas presents...

I haven't trying so hard to do Christmas Shopping. I don't do such large X'mas shopping for a LONG LONG time. There are a lot of people shopping around 24-7!

I went to Old Navy to get those "ON SALE" stuffs. Holly Molly!!!! I got a shirt for $1.99!!!! What the heck.... (I will post up the pictures if I remember)... then I got those nice causal pants for $15.00???? what the.....???

Anyway, It is my Best friend's wedding next Feb. He wants me to be his MC but I was struggling whether I should go back HK or not. I am still jobless and I really don't want to waste my money...

Friends are friends...I thank God for giving me a lot of good friends to be with me. One of my friends knows my concern, and just said, "if you need the money, you can borrow that from me now ...and go back for XXXX's weddning. You just need to pay me back later on.... "

I am speechless!!! but very touched by him. Thank you Pasa!

No comments: