Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Year Eve -- The last day of 2007

What would you do if this is the last day in your life?

You may think I live very negatively, but this is one motivation for me to keep going in my life.
Everyday lives like the last day of my Life. What would you do?

I am sure you don't wanna waste it.
I am sure you wanna do something worth in the last 24 hours.
I am sure you gotta do something you will not regret
I am sure you gonna spend the time with someone you care.

I was planning to go somewhere I never celebrate New Year before. Not only that... but with someone I care.
Even I can't go anywhere, it is ok. I just want to do something that I will not regret.

Last 24 hours are very important? or not? Not really for me.... But I would like to have it happy moment in my life.

Last 24 hours... I want to pray to LORD to take care of those I don't have time to care of, to help those I care of, to lead those who are lost in LIFE.

What would you do in the last 24 hours?
Make it bright and happy!!!!

No comments: