Friday, March 09, 2007

Mar 6 2007 BIG DINNER in Cha San for 1000s people!

This is my little Kau Fu. He is one of the best Artist I think he is. He has the temper, but at the same time, he really does has his talent!!!!! Just by looking at his drawing... so quick... so real... so entertain!!!


This is one of the HONG QI! Yeah... the Chinese Governor's type! Actually, my Uncle hast 5. He loves them so much. Hahaaa!! It is old, no wonder I can't open the door (was joking. of coz it was opened and drivable!!)
I was standing in front of another one. I like this better... a bit good condition.=)
She is SUE, the marketing manager in the sister company. She is really "Lucy Liu's type". hehehe! Yeah... I don't really want to smile when I take this picture with her, bcoz she keeps talking and talking... with the HK accent .... *sigh*....
We had 20 bottles of red wine for my table. It was crazy! What could I say? You couldn't see them is normal, bcoz I couldn't see them as well. Look at the worker who was behind me... he must be thinking, "those HK people are so CRAZY!!!!"
One good picture that we took before we all got drunk (actually some of them already really drunk by looking at their faces, you knew who I was talking about)

It was a good Chinese Dinner over all. Actually we went to K in the hotel and it was so fun. After Red Wine, we have BEER!!! It was crazy.....

do you know how I feel now?? IT was Tuesday... and now is Friday... and I am....





No comments: