Friday, March 09, 2007

This is how I feel

Today, It is so cold. I have my jacket on most of my time. I needed to drink more warm water in order to keep my internal organs function!!!
It doesn't matter, bcoz I still work my butt off in order to get things done....

When you are having 8 companies working 2 projects per company. I guess you will feel the same as me. Very tired and frustrated. Plus later on you find out someone think you don't do your jobs.


End up, I am really PISSED off! I guess it is just like that... no one really does care, or thinking ot use "positive" way to think ... but that is ok... I don't really give a shit about it....


So, what did I do? I chose to leave the office....







I am sure I already finished what I must done today. I will leave the rest for tomorrow. This is my work attitude. I only have 1/2 paid of what I should. I already worked so hard for my work... ok lar... Don't worry... things get better later on .... Manager is coming next week... haahahaa!

Good Luck! Percy!!!

No comments: