Sunday, March 11, 2007

New Target

After receiving a number of "RED BOMBS", I had some friends asked me to same question:

"Percy, why not getting a (new) target for yourself??"

Tell you the truth, before X'mas of 2006, I was very aggressive to look for one. Someone I can be with, not even talk about married....

All of a sudden, I lost the motion to look for. I was being passive then...

Am I really that bad? Well... just FAT and UGLY... heheheeh!! what else???

I don't look sporty, but I know how to play a lot of sports...
I do wear dress....
I have long hair...
I have easy going atitude....

The only thing I am different from gals is... I don't like Flower. I don't like the pollen (I am allergy to them) and you know what?? I don't like guys or anyone giving me "DEADbody" of the plants!!!! Also... may be... too easy going then... hahahaaa!! may be ... too "TOM BOY" .... too "MAN" even more "man" than the guys I know ... hahahaa!!

Friends... tell me somethings I am good.... and bad... let me change it ....

I am enjoying my Single life... but I don't want to be alone anymore....

PS: For those who cares about my love life, Thank you. Just introduce some good guys to me. hahaha!! forget to tell you all... (if people used to hang around with me would know) 3 basic requirements for my man:
  1. Tall
  2. Thick eyebrows
  3. roots of beard

haahahaa! can you find someone like that? Of coz, it is only physical apperance... nothing much.. I am just kidding.

He must be a Christian, that is all I am asking for.

No comments: