Sunday, March 11, 2007

Thought...

Throat feels like BURNING, and CUTTING off... the pain is sharp but there is no blood.

Once again, I asked myself this is strange that I have fever so many times within a short time period. Am I too weak physically? or mentally?

Bcoz of Stress from work and the stress from myself, make myself weaker and weaker. Even my period is not in the right time. Haahahaaa!! What should I do? I guess... need to tell myself to rest more is not enough... I guess I should adapt into what I do, right?

Good to have time to be sick! That means my body still responding my emotion and my brain. I sometimes do think whether I can change myself to the "HONG KONG" style. Life is like that, can't do much to keep the REAL me, but changing myself to ADAPT into the environment I am in.

I am watching the Panda program. I really enjoy being a cleaner for the animals. I guess... if I have the time, if they can understand me... I will not mind to be with them at all the time. Spend time to the animals is more enjoyable than spending time to humen. I guess I am gifted to be with animals. =)

Friends, are you agreed?

No comments: