Saturday, August 04, 2007

Arrived @ Toronto

Aug 2
HK to Van
delayed 2 hours in Hong Kong; not good food; no plug in for the movies; Sat at side instead of window; met my relatives; very tired; had some quiet time to think...
doesn't matter... I liked the flight. it leaded me to my 1st HOME, British Columbia. I kept asking myself why I like canada so much. Oh, finally, I found myself peace and quiet in such environment.

Aug 3
Van to Toronto
delayed 1 hour; sat by the windows; had couple time to sleep
arrived Toronto @ 1:30am ... killed me.

Couldn't wait to see Boy jai. I arrived garage, Cookie barking and I opened the door, he went silent. Then I saw Boy jai. He looked at me and started coming to me. so happy. I was so happy.

Boy jai, I am home with you. no matter what... I will do the BEST to you. You only need to be with me... That is it!

Love you, Boy!.

No comments: