Monday, August 20, 2007

Letter on the road.



I am not too sure about the road I am in. I believe God planned it. I need to keep asking for his guideline to walk on it. I am afraid to walk incorrectly like last time I did. I don't want to waste my time to circle around, better to listen his words carefully



My road seems like very bright, still a long way ahead of me, and I am not alone. I have a lot of people walk along with me.



Of coz, I may know some of them, nor not at all. But I still keep walking and walking. When I am tired, I will take a rest on the road, but Journey is still going on. Need to keep going and going...




On the other hand, the road was dark, alone and kind of scary. Not that I don't want to walk, but not too sure if I should pick this road or not... Good that I always have people walk along with me. However, I know this shouldn't be the road I am in. God will not let me walk alone, bcoz at least HE will walk with me.


Road must go on. Life must go on... I can rest, but I can't rest more than I need it. I start to plan what I want to do now... As usual, I want to finish my 30 years dream hope --> "clean up my room". I want to make more space in it. Too many junks and I want get away some. End up I took the Dog cage out. It is huge and takes me move it walk up and down twice. Where should I put it? Since Boy jai doesn't sleep in that area anymore, (He doesn't like it, bcoz I place his door across my closet, he never go into since then) I decide to put the cage where he used to sleep now. Heehehe! At least he goes back in now.


**************** ****************** *************** ************** ******************

I pick up the mails and I receive an "Aerogramme". It is Envelope and letter paper 2 in 1. I know it is from my Auntie 5.


Good to receive her letter, very closed, very warm, very touched. She shares what in her mind. I don't really walk to her that much in person. She is a busy lady. When we talks, we will not finish after3-4 hours.

Didn't write letter for long. Usually writing blog instead of letters. To her, I will make the exception.

Thank you, Auntie Siu Ngan. I know I will not be alone. You are with me at all time. I am sure you are one of the angels sent by my LORD. Great!






No comments: