Thursday, August 16, 2007

Let Go





"Let go", easy to say
"Let go", difficult to take the action.

By the time I found out Boy jai didn't have any longer to live. I decided that I should let go. I mean I miss him, I already missed him by thinking that, so how could I do it? Honestly, I don't know how to do so, but I pray to LORD everyday.

I pray to my LORD that I can hear Boy jai's breathing everyday.
I pray to my LORD that I see Boy jai everyday.

Then, I ask myself, "What will I do if Boy jai is not here anymore?"

I predict that I will cry, bcoz I miss a family member around me.
I predict that I will catch all the things related to him, bcoz those are the only memories Boy jai leave to me.
I predict that I will be quiet bcoz I think there are no one understand the pain I will have.
I predict that I will be OK bcoz I know Boy jai won't let me upset for too long. He will wait for at the Rainbow bridge.

At this moment, I guess I am ready for Boy jai's leaving...
Still with upset, pain, unforgettable moments... but right now... I will do my best to keep him happy and keep him feel the LOVE.

Remember, we have everything in our lives. We have friends, family, work, social lives.... but our animal friends only have us as WHOLE. They only have us. For us, they are part of us; For them, we are their world.

Don't get them by any chance SUFFER... we have to learn "let go". I don't regret bcoz I already give him the LOVE I can as possible. Yeah, Boy jai, Love is not too much from me, but good enough to get a lot of people jealous. heeheheee!!!

No comments: