Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Dettol

I have been asking myself why do I like Dettol that much. I don't recognize it until couple years ago. I have been searching for "DETTOL" in Canada. but that it is so hard to find DETTOL in Canada, but then I tried to look for the replacement. I just couldn't find the same one. They have the same solution inside the bottle, but just different SMELL!!!

Yeah, the smell! I like it because of the smell. I don't really care about how it works on us, but the smell only. Weird eh?

I love it, but why? I think bcoz of my mom. She used to work in the hospital and all my sweaters which skitted by my mom... They have DETTOL smell even now. After I moved Canada, I missed the smell. The SMELL!!!!!!!! Have you ever try to smell it? I am sure I am not the only one who likes the smell.

Don't you like Dettol. It is brown solution in the bottle, but when you put the concentrated full cap into the water, it turns WHITE, but if you have too much water, the goes clear....

I learn something from Dettol:
Doesn't matter what you see, no matter how much it is changed from the outside, by the surrounding, it always have one thing will not change. The origin smell. That is why the dogs identify the people right the way once they smell once.

Leave me a message and tell me we have the same interest. =)

1 comment:

RedWhiteBlue said...

I love the Dettol smell.