Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Be serious about what I am going to do...

It is always good to talk to someone I can look up to.

It is always happy to share the thoughts with someone I feel comfortable.

Being a newbie in the real society, I guess it is very common for me to have such rough time. I am not giving up. I don't want to give up. At least not at this moment. I have a very positive thinking about the future.

By training the strong mindset, I have to nail down what I need to do and go for it. Are you agreed with me?

if you are agreed with me, then be with me. Support me and pray for me.

if you are not agreed with me, then please walk with me, guide me.

First time to go on myself.... need to have clear mindset.

Actually, I used to have clear mind set... I mean... I used to know what I need/ what I was looking for... time flies, and not anymore...

No comments: