Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Can you miss me more?

I believe a lot of people are selfish.
Selfish bcoz they don't want to get hurt, want to protect themselves...

I do the same thing.

I keep telling myself NOT to be selfish, but end up I spend more ways to protect myself.

I really want to be with you, at the same time, I am being selfish bcoz I am thinking it is not a game, but a commitment.

A lot of people told me that they don't understand my blogs. They found very hard to follow my thoughts to understand the stuffs. I accepted the comments, and I would kept it this way. Simple mind didn't mean with simple expressions. Just bcoz too much want to express... end up jumping back and forth. This is one of the selfish way to protect myself. =)

I sometimes think if you can miss me more, care me more, LOVE me more... then I won't get too selfish on my behalf.

I should learn NOT to be selfish, and NOT to lose the protection at the same time.

Do you understand what am I talking about? Yeah, it is ok for you NOT to understand, bcoz you are not Perz =)

No comments: